Pages

Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best Films of 2010 (for me)

Ok, these are only MY personal favorite films of 2010. These are ones I liked, and I am very partial to animation, so bear with me. Top 5 Favorite Movies.

5. The Book of Eli - This movie was an excellent portrayel of the importance of the Bible. Though it was very hollywoodized, I think it gave the Bible honor. Denzel Washingtion played very well, and I loved the camera work.

4. Tangled - I can't remember the last Disney movie I left thinking "What a great movie about a princess". Anyway, this definately deserves a watch, and the animation is SPLENDID.

3. How To Train Your Dragon - Vikings vs Dragons does sound like a cheesy movie, but this was suprisingly funny and entertaining.

2. Inception - I saw this for my birthday, and I thought it was incredible. Nolan is truly a filmmaking genius, and I'm curious what he is going to have after The Dark Knight Rises.

1. Toy Story 3 - Pixar has done it again, and this movie was truly one of the best movies they have done. It created a whole new feel that was different from the other Pixar Movies, but still had the Pixar touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated.